Revised Script/Scenes for 3/9 Re-Shoot

Ryder Voice over- (voice memo form to be put over the flashbacks with soft music underneath)

Dear Elena,
I wish I could tell you everything is fine, but i can't lie to you. I'm being sent home next week. A few weeks ago when we were stationed along the coast, a bullet hit the side of my helmet causing severe head trauma. At first it only seemed to be a concussion until I started noticing gaps in my memory and realized they were starting to slip away. For now I still remember us and our life together, but i know its only a matter of time before its all gone. I don't want to forget us. Please. I'm so scared. Help me remember. I'll be home soon.
Love, Ryder.


Elena: (last scene) *while hugging.

I promise. I will never let you forget.


Scene 1- Elena goes to her mailbox and takes out letter.
Scene 2- Voice over begins fade out of her face
Scene 3- Flashbacks start

1. Elena and Ryder sitting at the benches at school with her head on his shoulder and holding hands.
2. Elena watching him walk out the door as he leaves.
3- The two of them being silly in the car listening to music.
4- Elena sending a letter back to him in the mail.
5-Elena sitting on the bench looking next to her without Ryder being there.
6- Proposal.
7- The two of them walking holding hands shot from behind.
8- Taking a couples picture.
9- Ryder picking her up and twirling her.
10- Them dancing (A Time to Remember style with her tripping into him and laughing).

Scene 4- Elena opens the door and sees Ryder get out of the car/outside the door and they run into a hug. She says her line (Above).

Filler shots- beach/sunset, landscapes,"Elena & Ryder" etched on a tree or in the sand.

Comments