Script Revision
We are re-writing and editing parts of our script so that it makes more sense as to what the plot of the film is and leaves more suspense for viewers to want to view the rest of the film.
Initial Script for Voiceover:
Dear Elena,
About a year ago when I left for the army, I was so upset to have to leave my best friend behind. I couldn't stop thinking about you and all of our memories together. One day in combat we were unexpectedly attacked and I got hurt causing severe injuries to my head and brain causing our memories to slowly fade away. I still have enough memories of you to remember how much you mean to me but I know they will soon be gone. I just want you to know I'm sorry. Help me remember.
Love,
Ryder
Revision:
Dear Elena,
I wish I could be here for you when you read this, to help you understand. And even though I may be physically, i know it won't be the same. I'm so sorry. I know you were waiting for me to come back home to you, but this is as much as I can give you with the time I have left with my past. A few months ago when we were stationed along the coast, a bullet hit the side of my helmet causing severe head trauma. At first, it was just a light concussion but my TBI grew worse and memories started to fade. I still have most left while writing this but i feel them slipping away. Im sorry I couldnt come back to you,I didn't want you to watch me slip away. But I wrote down what to do when I couldn't remember and it should lead me back to you now. . Just please, keep trying to help me remember. I wan't to be back with you someday. .
Love, Ryder.
Initial Script for Voiceover:
Dear Elena,
About a year ago when I left for the army, I was so upset to have to leave my best friend behind. I couldn't stop thinking about you and all of our memories together. One day in combat we were unexpectedly attacked and I got hurt causing severe injuries to my head and brain causing our memories to slowly fade away. I still have enough memories of you to remember how much you mean to me but I know they will soon be gone. I just want you to know I'm sorry. Help me remember.
Love,
Ryder
Revision:
Dear Elena,
I wish I could be here for you when you read this, to help you understand. And even though I may be physically, i know it won't be the same. I'm so sorry. I know you were waiting for me to come back home to you, but this is as much as I can give you with the time I have left with my past. A few months ago when we were stationed along the coast, a bullet hit the side of my helmet causing severe head trauma. At first, it was just a light concussion but my TBI grew worse and memories started to fade. I still have most left while writing this but i feel them slipping away. Im sorry I couldnt come back to you,I didn't want you to watch me slip away. But I wrote down what to do when I couldn't remember and it should lead me back to you now. . Just please, keep trying to help me remember. I wan't to be back with you someday. .
Love, Ryder.
Comments
Post a Comment