Project Decision-Film
I have chosen to complete the film project. I chose this because it is best fit for me and my abilities, as well as best for my group. It will best showcase my skills of marketing for film, directing, script writing, and film editing. Our genre is drama and our target audience is
Genre
Target Audience
I will be working in a group of two with a student from another class period of AICE Media Studies. My partner, Sydney Mucci, is a photographer and has skills in editing and film technique. She is going to be managing the camera aspects of film making while I utilize my skills to take control over the directing, dialogue, and mice en scene. We are both going to oversee the editing process.
-laptop cam idea horror
Genre
Target Audience
I will be working in a group of two with a student from another class period of AICE Media Studies. My partner, Sydney Mucci, is a photographer and has skills in editing and film technique. She is going to be managing the camera aspects of film making while I utilize my skills to take control over the directing, dialogue, and mice en scene. We are both going to oversee the editing process.
-laptop cam idea horror
Comments
Post a Comment